The 2020 nominations for the Ordinary Awards will open mid-April. Please visit this page then to nominate a deserving individual or organization. We hope to see you at the Awards Dinner on September 29!
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Ordinary Awards brought to you by VRLTA. To nominate an individual or company for a 2020 Award, please complete the online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form). The 2020 Awards Dinner will be held on the evening of Tuesday, September 29, 2020 in Richmond, Virginia.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form . Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination. Videos, photos (please upload a high-res head shot or property photo), and supplemental information can be uploaded within the form.
- The nomination period will open April 15, 2020.
- Nomination forms must be submitted online by Monday, August 17, 2020.
- Award finalists will be notified by email on or before Friday, September 11, 2020.
- Recipients will be recognized at the Awards Dinner on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of VRLTA.
- The eligibility period for the 2020 Ordinary Awards is from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020. Winners from the previous year (2019) are not eligible to submit a nomination for the same category in which they won. They may submit a nomination for any other category.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
- If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
- Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- Complete the online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form) and submit in writing no more than 1 to 2 pages describing the nominee’s contributions and accomplishments.
- We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded within the online nomination form.
- Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.