Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Ordinary Awards brought to you by VRLTA. To nominate an individual or company for a 2019 Award, please complete the online nomination form (or download and mail this form). The 2019 Awards Dinner will be held on the evening of Thursday, October 10, 2019 in Richmond, Virginia.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form (or download and mail this form). Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination. Videos, photos (please upload a high-res head shot or property photo), and supplemental information can be uploaded within the form.
- The nomination period will open Sunday, April 28, 2019.
- Nomination forms must be submitted online by Friday, September 6, 2019.
- Award finalists will be notified by email on or before Friday, September 20, 2019.
- Recipients will be recognized at the Awards Dinner on Thursday, October 10, 2019.
- Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of VRLTA.
- The eligibility period for the 2019 Ordinary Awards is from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. Winners from the previous year (2018) are not eligible to submit a nomination for the same category in which they won. They may submit a nomination for any other category.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
- If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
- Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on Thursday, October 10, 2019.
- Complete the online nomination form (or download and mail this form) and submit in writing no more than 1 to 2 pages describing the nominee’s contributions and accomplishments.
- We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded within the online nomination form.
- Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact email@example.com.