Nominations Are Now Closed for the 2017 Ordinary Awards
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Ordinary Awards brought to you by VRLTA. To nominate an individual or company for a 2017 Award, please complete the form below (or download and mail/email the paper form). The 2017 Awards Dinner will be held on the evening of Monday, October 2, 2017 in Richmond, Virginia.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form below. To download and email/snail mail a paper nomination, CLICK HERE. Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination. Videos, photos (please upload a high-res headshot or property photo), and supplmental infomraiton can be uploaded after completing the form.
- Nomination forms must be received by Friday, August 25, 2017.
- Award finalists will be notified by email on or before Friday, September 15, 2017.
- Recipients will be recognized at the Awards Dinner on Monday, October 2, 2017.
- Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of VRLTA.
- The eligibility period for the 2017 Ordinary Awards is from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
- If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
- Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on Monday, October 2, 2017. Tickets and pricing to be announced.
- Complete the online nomination form below (or click here for paper nomination) and submit in writing no more than 1 to 2 pages describing the nominee’s contributions and accomplishments.
- We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded after nominating.
- Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substantiating attachments can be uploaded after submitting the form.