The 2022 Nominations Form for the Ordinary Awards is available online now.
Please nominate a deserving individual or organization.
The 2022 Awards Event will be held on October 3, 2022 at the Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form. Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination. Videos, photos (high-res head shot, property photo, etc.), and supplemental information can be uploaded within the form.
- The nomination period opens in early summer.
- DEADLINE: Nomination forms must be submitted online by August 25 at 5pm.
- Award finalists will be notified by email in September.
- Finalists are invited to the Awards Event on Monday, October 3, 2022 where the winners will be announced during a celebratory dinner.
- Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of VRLTA.
- The eligibility period for the 2022 Ordinary Awards will be announced soon. Winners from the previous year (2021) are not eligible to submit a nomination for the same category in which they won. They may submit a nomination for any other category.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
- If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
- Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on October 3, 2022.
- Complete the online nomination form which includes a written statement regarding the nominee’s contributions and accomplishments.
- We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded within the online nomination form.
- Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.