The 2020 nominations for the Ordinary Awards are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination! Please nominate a deserving individual or organization. We hope to see you at the Awards Event on September 30!
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Ordinary Awards brought to you by VRLTA. To nominate an individual or company for a 2020 Award, please complete the online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form). The 2020 Awards Event will be held on September 30, 2020. Due to COVID-19, the event will be virtual this year, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form. Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination. Videos, photos (please upload a high-res head shot or property photo), and supplemental information can be uploaded within the form.
- The nomination period is open as of June 23, 2020.
- Nomination forms must be submitted online by Tuesday, August 25, 2020.
- Award finalists will be notified by email on or before Friday, September 18, 2020.
- Recipients will be recognized at the Awards Event on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of VRLTA.
- The eligibility period for the 2020 Ordinary Awards is from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020. Winners from the previous year (2019) are not eligible to submit a nomination for the same category in which they won. They may submit a nomination for any other category.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
- If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
- Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on September 30, 2020.
- Complete the online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form) and submit in writing no more than 1 to 2 pages describing the nominee’s contributions and accomplishments.
- We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded within the online nomination form.
- Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact email@example.com.