The 2021 nominations for the Ordinary Awards are now open. Please nominate a deserving individual or organization. We hope to see you at the Awards Event on October 4!
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Ordinary Awards brought to you by VRLTA. To nominate an individual or company for a 2021 Award, please complete the online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form). The 2021 Awards Event will be held on October 4, 2021.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form. Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination. Videos, photos (please upload a high-res head shot or property photo), and supplemental information can be uploaded within the form.
- The nomination period is open as of June 1, 2021.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Nomination forms must be submitted online by Thursday, August 26, 2021.
- Award finalists will be notified by email on or before Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
- Recipients will be recognized at the Awards Event on Monday, October 4, 2021.
- Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of VRLTA.
- The eligibility period for the 2021 Ordinary Awards is from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. Winners from the previous year (2020) are not eligible to submit a nomination for the same category in which they won. They may submit a nomination for any other category.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
- If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
- Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on October 4, 2021.
- Complete the online nomination form (or download and mail the paper form) and submit in writing no more than 1 to 2 pages describing the nominee’s contributions and accomplishments.
- We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded within the online nomination form.
- Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact email@example.com.